Se Habla Espanol        site map | contact us | home     













Get A Quote  






















Get A Quote                


Personal watercraft insurance covers you on the road and on the water. With improved watercraft insurance coverage and competitive pricing, we can insure your Jet Ski, WaveRunner, Sea doo or other personal watercraft (PWC) with a PWC insurance policy that’s right for you. 


Protect your personal watercraft from damage and theft with PWC insurance

We offer many personal watercraft insurance coverage options so you can enjoy your time on the water.

Physical damage

Personal valuables

On-water towing

Rental reimbursement

Roadside assistance

Fuel spill protection

Protect yourself, your family and others with PWC insurance

PWC insurance helps protect you from legal and medical expenses if you’re at fault for an accident.

Medical payments

 Payment of the cost of defending claims against you  

Uninsured/underinsured boaters and PWC operators

Looking for boat insurance?

Personal watercraft insurance discounts

There are lots of ways to save on insurance for PWC. We offer discounts for:

Completing a boater safety course

Multiple boat coverage

Being a claim-free boater

Diesel fuel usage

PWC insurance combined with auto insurance or other policies



Learn more about PWC insurance coverage

Liability coverage
Liability covers bodily injury to others and property damage to others if you are at fault in an accident. Bodily injury pays others’ medical costs. It can also pay injured parties’ lost wages and your legal expenses.  Property damage coverage can also pay for your legal expenses if a lawsuit is brought against you due to an accident.


Many state laws require liability coverage.  Each state has its own minimum requirement.


Comprehensive coverage
Helps pay for damage to your vehicle not caused by collision. Examples include:  damage or loss due to theft, vandalism, falling objects, fire, storms, and certain other natural disasters. Comprehensive also covers custom parts and equipment.


Collision coverage
Helps pay for damage to your vehicle if you hit another vehicle, another vehicle hits you, or your vehicle rolls over. Collision coverage can be required if your vehicle is financed or leased.


Uninsured or underinsured boater coverage
Helps pay for damages to your vehicle if it is damaged in an accident by an underinsured, uninsured or unidentified driver. Uninsured or underinsured boater coverage also helps pay your medical costs and your passengers’ medical costs if an accident caused by an uninsured or underinsured boater results in injury. This coverage may also pay for lost wages and other damages. Coverage varies from state to state and is required in some states.


Medical payments
Helps pay medical costs for you and your passengers in the event of an accident, regardless of who is at fault.


On-water towing and labor
Reimburses up to a limit for expenses resulting from on-water towing and fuel or battery delivery.



(p) (828) 258-8030 ∙ (f) (828) 258-8030