Se Habla Espanol        site map | contact us | home     




Get A Quote
















Did you know that your homeowners insurance does not cover flood damage? Insurance against flood must be separately obtained. A flood insurance policy also reimburses you for the work that you and other family members did to sandbag your homes, move furniture and remove debris.

FEMA's maps are important when it comes to flood insurance because if they show that your home sits in a 100-year flood plain, you must buy federal flood insurance in order to get a mortgage. If you live outside a high-risk zone, or if you no longer have a mortgage, flood insurance is optional.


Flood insurance covers losses to your property caused by flooding. From structural and mechanical damage to flood debris clean-up and floor surfaces (like carpeting and tile), your investment is protected by a flood insurance policy.


Having flood insurance gives you many benefits. Not only is coverage there when you need it, but it also:

Compensates for all covered losses

  Compensates for flood damages even if federal disaster aid is unavailable

Pays for your covered losses, unlike interest-bearing loans through federal disaster      assistance

Comes in low-cost policies for those who qualify

Guarantees compensation for flood damages because the Federal government backs      NFIP flood insurance

Helps you move on – if your property is damaged by flood, your agent is there to help      you handle your claim (note: most claims are paid within 30 to 60 days)


Additional flood insurance coverage

We also offer flood insurance coverage for your possessions, including furniture, clothing and other valuables.


Home, condo or renters flood insurance coverage

Flood insurance isn’t just for homeowners. Condo owners and renters should also buy flood insurance.


If you should have any questions regarding Flood Insurance, or we can assist you with a quote, please feel free to contact our office.



(p) (828) 258-8030 ∙ (f) (828) 258-8030