Se Habla Espanol        site map | contact us | home     











Get A Quote



We offer many insurance coverage options to protect you, your ATV and others. So you can choose the ATV insurance that’s right for you.


Insurance coverage to protect your all-terrain vehicle

Collision – Damage to your ATV from a collision with another ATV, rocks, trees and      other obstacles

Comprehensive – Loss or damage from theft, fire, vandalism or other covered peril

Property damage – Damage caused to another person’s property

Bodily injury – Pays other people’s medical expenses if you’re at fault in an accident

 Uninsured motorist – Damage caused by uninsured or underinsured riders


Insurance coverage to protect you and others

Bodily injury

Property damage

Medical payments

Uninsured and underinsured drivers

Guest passenger liability


Special features

Custom parts and equipment coverage (up to $30,000)

Roadside assistance

Towing and labor


Protect yourself and your ride with additional ATV insurance coverage

Get additional insurance coverage for:

Custom equipment you’ve added to your ATV

Medical payments for yourself and passengers regardless of who’s at fault in an      accident



Learn more about ATV insurance coverage

Liability coverage

Liability covers bodily injury to others and property damage to others if you are at fault in an accident. Bodily injury pays others’ medical costs. It can also pay injured parties’ lost wages and your legal expenses.  Property damage coverage can also pay for your legal expenses if a lawsuit is brought against you due to an accident.

Many state laws require liability coverage.  Each state has its own minimum requirement.


Comprehensive coverage

Helps pay for damage to your vehicle not caused by collision. Examples include: damage or loss due to theft, vandalism, falling objects, fire, storms, flood and certain other natural disasters. Comprehensive also covers custom parts and equipment.


Collision coverage

Helps pay for damage to your vehicle if you hit another vehicle, another vehicle hits you, or your vehicle rolls over. Collision includes coverage for safety apparel up to $2,000. Collision coverage can be required if your vehicle is financed or leased.


Uninsured or underinsured motorist coverage

Helps pay for damages to your vehicle if it is damaged in an accident by an underinsured, uninsured or unidentified driver. Uninsured or underinsured motorist coverage also helps pay your medical costs and your passengers’ medical costs if an accident caused by an uninsured or underinsured driver results in injury. This coverage may also pay for lost wages and other damages. Coverage varies from state to state and is required in some states.


Medical payments

Helps pay medical costs for you and your passengers in the event of an accident, regardless of who is at fault.


Towing and labor

Reimburses for towing and roadside assistance charges if an insured vehicle is disabled. Typical services include: battery jump-starting, tire changing, and locksmith services.


OEM endorsement

Provides original equipment manufacturer replacement coverage in the event of a comprehensive or collision loss.


(p) (828) 258-8030 ∙ (f) (828) 258-8030