Agency Contact Representative (ACR)
- Makes 40 dials per hour using scripts provided by the agent/owner. Calls include:
a. Warm calling d. Scheduling annual reviews
b. Cold calling e. Setting appointments
c. X-dating f. Confirming appointments
- Agent/owner or operations manager determines the focus of the calls.
a. Central marketing reports c. Hit lists
b. Call requests d. Referals
- Confirms all appointments one day in advance. These are great "warm-up" calls to begin a productive appointment-setting day.
- Records all appointments on the producer calendar/schedule, client profile notes and an appointment sheet. Retains copies of the appointment sheet for the ACR and operations manager.
- Notes all calls on an agency conact tracking sheet.