Account Executive (Life/Health)
The Producer must be properly licensed in all lines that the agency offers and complete continuing education requirements as necessary.
- Actively solicits and writes life and health insurance products.
- Completes a needs analysis in order to meet the specific needs of each client. Provides life/health quotes as needed.
- Processes, underwrites, and verifies the accuracy of all life and health applications and changes.
- Orders and follows up on physicals and attending physicians' statements until the point of policy issue.
- Follow up on life and health applications. Corresponds with underwriting offices until each policy is issued and paid.
- Develops mastery-evel knowledge of all life, health and long-term care products offered throgh the agency.
- Processes all life and health applications in a timely manner to meet all cutoff and production dates.
- Coordinates appointments withagency specialists to ensure all client needs are met.
- Refers to the agent/owner for proper follow-up all life and health policy inquiries concerning cash value balance, withdrawals and/or cancellations.
- Sends all appropriate written follow-up, e.g., letters and thank you notes, to client.