Account Executive (Homeowners)
The Producer must be properly licensed in all lines that the agency offers and complete continuing education requirements as necessary.
- Solicits and writes homeowners, mobile home and renters policies, as well as home warranties. Markets to current book of business to increase product density.
- Coordinates input and processes all homeowners policies, new business and/or changes and corrections withthe homeowners CSR. Maintains accurate information on households and ensures that all phone and fax numbers are entered. Gets e-mail addresses and emergency contact information for each household.
- Inspects and underwrites all homeowners applications. Maintains client files iwth front and rear photos of dwellings, all outbuildings and secondary structures.
- Actively solicts expriation dates from new clients.
- Meets the production requirements and goals assigned by the agent/owner.
- Develops agency relationships with existing clients.
- Gathers information on households to provide life quotes on all new business and annual reviews.
- Executes realtor, mortgage company and title company marketing programs.
- Maintains a sales record book each month and provides a copy to the agent/owner.
- Monitors and evaluates fire-loss ration.
- Logs and tracks all canceled policies and provides a copy of the log to the agent/owner each month.