Account Executive (Commercial)
The Producer must be properly licensed in all lines that the agency offers and complete continuing education requirements as necessary.
- Actively solicits and writes new commercial business.
- Processes applications and follow up to gain any necesary pieces of information to complete the transaction.
- Coordinates with the agency contact representative on commercial-specific calling campaigns.
- Communicates with underwriting on the qualifications and eligibility of new submissions. Follow up on changes on existing policies.
- Delivers the policy to the client as a professional package.
- Processes change requests and issues certificates for the client. This requires good communication skills to acertain client needs and formulate a solution.
- Activiely seeks x-dates on commercial account prospects and follows up in a timely manner to win the business.
- Visits each commercial client at their place of business four times a year to discuss any changes needed and build the relationship with the customer.
- Reviews renewal informatoin and provides assistance to the agent/owner to retain the policies.