Account Executive (Auto)
The Producer must be properly licensed in all lines that the agency offers and complete continuing education requirements as necessary.
- Solicits and writes new business on autos, boats, RVs, classic cars and motorcycles.
- Coordinates with the agent/owener and/or operations manager to provide assistance in determining proper coverage.
- Provides underwriting and rating for new accounts.
- Maintains knowledge of new products. Pursues a program for development of personal and business skills.
- Actively solicits expiration dates from new clients.
- Develops agency relationship with existing clients.
- Meets the production requirements and goals assigned by the agency manager.
- Maintains a sales record each onth and provides a copy to the agent/owner or supervisor.
- Logs and tracks all canceled policies and gives a copy of the log to the agent/owner.
- Monitors auto policy lapse information weekly and makes changes, updates or phone calls to clients as needed.
- Sends solicitation letters to party "B" on auto claims in appropriate situations.
- Ensures that all required waivers are signed; keeps copies of insured drivers' license on file.